Scott Gray's Roleplaying Games Page.
I've been involved in roleplaying and other games for about 22 years now.
I play, GM and write them.
Comercial games I've been part of the production and/or writing of:
- Den of Thieves and Rival Den of Thieves card games -- I
wrote 'em, and they are available now, from Rogue
- Occultism Magic System for Fudge Magical Medley,
co-authored with Sharon Tripp. More about Magical Medley and the systems it
explores at http://fudgerpg.com/fudge/medley.html
- Gatecrasher rpg. Not my genre of choice, but I helped fix the
magic system. More about Gatecrasher at http://www.fudgerpg.com/gtcrasher/
- Moon Dragon miniature 3d dogfighting space combat game by New
Dimension Games. I playtested on this one. I playtest a lot of games -- I
enjoyed this one enough that I thought I'd make mention of it even though
it's out of print (for now).
Complete rules for some great roleplaying games (complete, no
special rules or components to buy)
- GRAPE: Generic Roleplaying All Purpose
Engine, by Scott Gray (any
- FUDGE, by Steffan O'Sullivan (any genre).
- SLUG, by Steffan O'Sullivan (any genre).
- The Drones, by Ian Crowther, Sheila
Thomas and Victoria Uren (P. G. Wodehouse's Gentry).
- Wuthering Heights, by Philippe Tromeur
(Emily Bronte's Gentry).
- Angel/Demon: The Rapture, an rpg, using White
Wolf's Storyteller system, by Christopher Blankley (modern supernatural
- Psychosis, by Chameleon Eclectic (madness
Non roleplaying games (complete, no special rules or components to
- Dictionary, a game we used to play in my
- The Game of Questions (from Rosencrantz
and Guildenstern are Dead), by Tom Stoppard and transcribed by Scott
- NOMIC, a self-modifying game by Peter Suber,
popularized by Douglas Hoffstadter, HTMLized by Mark Gritter.
- Werewolf, a game of angry villagers and
Live Action Games
- A few stand-alone sessions about a year Fitchburg Regional, a
Collectors roleplaying campaign.
- Ran 4.5 years -- died after players moved Warhammer Enemy Within & The Mootland Adventures, fantasy roleplay based upon commercial gaming products from Hogshead in world of unspeakable horror and halflings.
- Ran 3.5 years -- ended at a planned conclusion The Romany Tales WFRP game about 100 years in the future of my last WFRP game. Only this time, we use 2nd edition, and the characters are a band of Romany peddlars in an Empire with heavy racial laws and prejudice against the Romany people.
- Ran 1.5 years -- ended at a planned conclusion The World Without Shrimp Buffy game, set in the 1850s Cleveland.
- Ran .5 years -- ended at a planned conlusion The Wibbly Wobbly game, a space opera set across time and space.
- Now playing -- Sharon is running a Warhammer Fantasy game with WWI level technology and culture, called The GreatWarhammer set about 500 years in the future of my last WFRP game.
Gaming addenda (for commercial games)
Please email comments to email@example.com by pressing here.
To visit Scott Gray's homepage please press here.